Advanced Ridgeology Science Workshop
Includes all items in the Basic Workshop plus:
- Philosophy & "ACE-V" Methodology.
- Fundamental principles of permanence & individuality.
- Detailed look into the accepted analysis of fingerprints.
- Designed for Tenprint operators & new Latent Print Examiners.
Latent / Tenprint Workshops
Expert Ridgeology Science Workshop
Completion of the Advanced Workshop is a prerequisite for expert studies:
- Intensive preparation for IAI latent print certification.
- Focus on analysis of latents.
Basic Ridgeology Science Workshop
- Scientific basis for friction ridge identification.
- Ridge pattern "clues" in fingerprints & palmprints.
- Correct use of 3rd level detail.
- Comparison exercises using actual latent prints & inked print cards.
- Participants are evaluated and assigned unique exercises that are challenging, but achievable.
- Ideal for senior examiners desiring to increase their speed and accuracy in comparisons, and to help them prepare for the International Association for Identification (IAI) certification examination.
- Intermediate level class. Although every effort is made to accommodate persons new to the field, some foundation in latent print knowledge is strongly recommended prior to taking the class.